Tudor House Plan with Charming Accents
About This Plan
- Charming French Country accents and Tudor detailing give this home tons of curb appeal!
- The foyer will lead you right into the open floor plan great room, kitchen and dining room where family and friends will gather together to enjoy time spent in laughter and fun.
- The master suite is privately situated on the left side of the home with a larger bathroom featuring a freestanding tub and huge walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry room.
- A home office is also located on the main level.
- Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms, a full bath and a game room that makes this floor the perfect kid/teenage area.
- Need more space? The bonus room above the garage can give you just that!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,739 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,273 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 476 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick