About This Plan
- Decorative wooden brackets plus a stone and stucco exterior and a swoop roof evoke the Tudor influences on this appealing European design.
- Inside, coffered ceilings in the expansive family room add more character.
- Both a formal dining room and a walk-in pantry aid in entertaining.
- Flex space near the kitchen could be a study or an extra bedroom with bathroom access.
- Step out to the rear deck from either the family room or the breakfast nook.
- A huge second floor contains three large bedrooms, a game room and the deluxe master suite with a large spa bath.
- See plan 93033EL for a different exterior.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,706 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 61' 7"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"