Tudor Meets Country French
About This Plan
- Tudor meets French Country in this stunning luxury two-story home plan with 10' ceilings throughout the main level.
- A 10' step ceiling in the entry makes a large impact as you enter the home.
- The kitchen includes a center prep island and breakfast bar that overlooks the great room and adjacent nook.
- The formal dining room is located to the right of the entry.
- An office is found to the left of the entry and features a window seat to the front.
- Four bedrooms, including the master suite are located on the second level.
- Each bedroom features a 10' step ceiling, private bath and walk-in closet.
- A wrap around deck is accessed of the nook for additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,928 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 992 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 1' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss