Tudor-style Cottage with Guest Suite and Home Office
About This Plan
- Overlapping gables, half-timber framing, sloping rooflines, and stone accents define the Tudor-style home, while offering an abundance of character and curb appeal.
- Once inside, a den (or home office) and a guest room frame the foyer, while straight ahead, an open concept living space is revealed.
- The kitchen presents an eating bar at the large island that overlooks the living space, where a fireplace anchors the rear wall. Access the back porch from the formal dining room and discover a fireplace for cool evenings.
- A mudroom near the kitchen provides a central space for outdoor gear and personal items, along with a door to the side yard.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms surround a second-story living area. The master bedroom occupies the left side and includes a wet room in the ensuite, as well as two walk-in closets; one of which connects to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,972 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 15 on 12