Tuscan Home Plan With Home Theater
About This Plan
- Stone accents, stucco and a tile roof add a lot of pizzazz to this Tuscan home plan.
- Two columns in the foyer announce the entrance to the two-story great room that comes with the option of a gas fireplace.
- An open peninsula eating bar gives you views from the kitchen sink where you can see right out to the rear covered porch.
- Dine formally in the dining room or casually in the breakfast nook, both splashed with light from lots of windows.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite with its tray ceiling and French door to the covered porch.
- Use bedroom 3 as a study if desired.
- The surprisingly large second floor holds a computer center, spacious loft area and a gorgeous home theater with sloped ceilings.
- Attic storage gives you plenty of room for suitcases, holiday ornaments and craft projects.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,839 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 256 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 319 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 350 sq. ft.
- Entry: 58 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick