Tuscan House Plan with Two-Story Ceiling
About This Plan
- Transom windows brighten the dining room of this polished Tuscan house plan.
- The foyer is open to both the dining room and the huge two-story great room, offering wonderful views of the great room fireplace and the grilling porch beyond.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen has room for 3 seats.
- Split bedrooms let the homeowners have a quiet retreat away from the other bedrooms.
- The master bathroom gets two sinks and a jetted tub plus a big walk-in closet.
- A loft/playroom above the garage gives you extra living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,256 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 321 sq. ft.
- Entry: 64 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 10"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick