Tuscan-Inspired House Plan with Dual Garages
About This Plan
- A variety of exterior textures lend a decidedly Tuscan feel to this attractive 4-bed house plan.
- As you enter the home you will notice the high ceilings in the great room and an open kitchen.
- There is a cozy den with a fireplace off of the dining room.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and has a massive walk in closet.
- As you find your way upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- The home also features 1,343 sq. ft. of garage space with a mudroom off of each garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,938 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1343 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"