Tuscan-Inspired Ranch Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- This Tuscan-inspired, modern ranch plan features three bedrooms and open concept living at its finest.
- The main living area includes a center island in the kitchen with a large walk-in pantry behind a pocket door.
- A covered porch off the back is accessible from both the master and dining area.
- The master suite is privately situated behind the garage with a spacious bathroom, which features a free standing tub, offering views to the backyard.
- Two additional bedrooms are forward facing and share a full bath.
- The four-stall, split garage has a convenient rear golf cart door completing this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,267 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 333 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1357 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss