Two Bed Bungalow with Vaulted Master
About This Plan
- This bungalow house plan is a charming 2-story home with a cute facade, efficient design, and compact building footprint. This is a great design for urban neighborhoods or for a small retreat in the country.
- The main floor is open, with a flush fireplace in the family room, efficient kitchen, and informal dinette.
- The covered porch would be a great place to sit and enjoy views of your property.
- The second level has a master bedroom with a cathedral ceiling and a second bedroom with its own bath. Laundry is conveniently located upstairs as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 774 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12