Two Bed House Plan With Two-Way Interior
About This Plan
- A wonderful mix of different exterior materials gives this Northwest house plan a richly detailed look.
- The entire main living area is one, huge open space that maximizes the home's size.
- The corner fireplace in the great room can be seen from the cooking and eating areas.
- Both bedrooms are large and have walk-in closets.
- The master suite gets a private bathroom all to itself.
- There's also a storage area at the back of the one car garage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68460VR and 68590VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 341 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick