Two Bedroom Contemporary Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This contemporary ranch features a pop-up roof directly above the entry to create a lasting impression as you enter.
- Double doors draw you into the home where a spacious great room with a bank of windows overlooks a covered porch off the back of the home.
- The kitchen lies adjacent to the great room and flows directly into the dining room.
- The split bedrooms position the master behind the garage and the second bedroom to the front and right of the entry.
- A step ceiling, dual sinks, walk-in closet and pass through to the laundry makes the master suite a luxury for mom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,959 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 821 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss