Two Bedroom Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- Cute as a button, this one floor Cottage house plan works well as a starter home or as a Vacation getaway.
- The entry foyer is designed to keep the cold air out of the main living area.
- Step inside to a delightful open floor plan with only a two-way fireplace separating the living room from the dining room.
- Close off the kitchen with easy pocket doors while you are cooking.
- Sliding glass doors lead you out to the back yard.
- Both bedrooms share a large five piece washroom with a big soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,191 sq. ft.
- Entry: 79 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 271 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss