Two Bedroom Craftsman House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This striking Craftsman house plan has stand-out curb appeal and an optional finished lower level, should you want more bedrooms.
- Homeowners can comfortably live on the main floor that has a guest bedroom and a vaulted den.
- In the main living area, an open layout gives you terrific sight lines and views of the deck and covered porch.
- The massive three car garage is angled for visual appeal and offers lots of storage space.
- Finish the lower level to gain two extra bedrooms, a home theater, exercise room and massive rec room.
- There's even a game nook and sliding glass doors to take you out to the covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,611 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,611 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 736 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,456 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 129' 8"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1632 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss