Two Bedroom Craftsman Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This popular ranch plan has been updated with a Craftsman touch and a modern plan that’s proven.
- A 12’ entry invites you in where directly ahead an open-concept plan features 14’ ceilings and a great room with fireplace and built-ins.
- The kitchen enjoys a direct view of the fireplace as the island faces the great room and divides the space.
- The adjacent dining area sports a cathedral ceiling and access to a deck with outdoor kitchen area.
- The bedrooms lie to the right of the entry where the master suite pleases with a step ceiling, Jacuzzi tub, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The second bedroom with full bath and built-in desk is perfect for mom or the kids.
- A three-stall, split-load garage completes the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1049 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss