Two Bedroom Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- With its distinctive good looks and spacious open layout, this Mountain house plan will win you over.
- Extras include a master bedroom sitting area, a walk-in pantry by the kitchen and a covered front porch with a storm shelter underneath.
- The well-organized mud room off the garage has a built-in desk and bench with lockers above.
- Both the great room and the master bedroom have lovely tray ceilings.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room take you out to the rear covered deck with its 10' high ceiling.
- Bedrooms are split apart on opposite sides of the home.
- The two car garage is side load - suitable for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12