Two Bedroom Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- This two bedroom Northwest house plan gains privacy by having each bedroom on a separate floor.
- Designed for a lot that slopes, the gound floor has a family room, bedroom and bathroom backed by crawl space.
- Climb the stairs to reach the cooking, eating and main living areas - all open concept.
- At the back of the house, there's a large storage room and laundry room plus a two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,785 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 8"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 17' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N