Two Bedroom Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- The center gable of this Northwest house plan is nicely balanced by two side wings of the home.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the main house in the winter.
- Inside, you get a lovely open floor plan and a two-sided fireplace that warms both the living room and dining area.
- A home office is tucked away behind the basement stairs.
- Both of the bedrooms are on the right side of the home with a spacious shared bathroom that has double sinks and both a tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,813 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss