Two Bedroom Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This one floor Prairie style house plan is compact and well laid out.
- A half wall in the kitchen lets you see who's coming in the front door while you are cooking.
- The open floor plan unites the cooking, dining and living spaces so the home feels larger.
- Both bedrooms are at the back of the house and share the large three piece bathroom.
- The large laundry room closes with space-saving pocket doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,007 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,007 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss