Two Bedroom Ranch with Sun Room
About This Plan
- A two-story great room with prow shaped windows makes this two bedroom Ranch house plan feel much larger.
- The huge kitchen has both an island and a peninsula eating bar that seats four.
- The two bedrooms are on opposite side of the home and the master bedroom gets its own private sun room.
- All the rooms across the back of the house lead out to the enormous concrete porch area.
- The home comes with an unfinished basement.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 983 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 6"
- Depth: 33' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 696 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss