Two Bedrooms and A Den
About This Plan
- Closets lie on either side of the foyer in this raised Ranch house plan that has a Contemporary look.
- The L-shaped living area is all open concept, expanding the feeling of volume in the house.
- An efficient U-shaped kitchen gets a walk-in pantry and a peninsula eating bar.
- Enjoy the fireplace while looking out onto the rear deck that is easily reached through sliding glass doors.
- The larger, master bedroom gets a private bathroom while bedroom 2 has a hall bath with the washer/dryer tucked into the corner.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss