Two Bedrooms in a Narrow Lot Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns set on brick bases support the front porch of this Northwest house plan.
- Less than 35' wide, the home still gives you two bedrooms, two porches and a two car garage.
- Thanks to the open floor plan, the main living space feels larger than it is.
- You can see right from the family room into the dining area and kitchen.
- Have your meals at the dining room table or on the large back porch where you are sheltered from the sun and rain.
- All the bedrooms are on the left side of the home with the master suite in back away from street noise.
- Get a three bedrooms version of this home with house plan 86291HH (1,556 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,389 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 66' 5"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 281 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick