Two Family House Plan with Slightly Offset Units
About This Plan
- This modern duplex house plan gives you two nearly identical units slightly offset one from the other. Each has 2 beds, a shared bath, and potential expansion in the unfnished basement.
- The kitchen has a central island, convenient for meal preparation. It has access to the covered deck in back, a great spot for outdoor grilling.
- The dining area and living room (TV room) are separated by a partial wall, allowing for more tranquility. Convenient!
- The master bedroom receives natural light from a large window overlooking the backyard. A large bathroom with separate bath and shower and a double vanity as well as a linen closet complete this area of the house.
- A secondary bedroom is located on the front of the house allowing it to be easily converted into a home office or gym, for example.
- A laundry area is provided in the unfinished basement.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 12 business days for delivery of your plans.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,368 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss