Two Kitchens and Two Family Rooms
About This Plan
- This vacation home plan doubles down on kitchens and family rooms giving you two of each - one set each on the ground floor and main floor.
- On the main living level, a giant open living area gives you sweeping views unblocked by walls.
- Two columns are used to separate the kitchen from the family room creating a very open feel. The family room has a 2-story ceiling with an overlook from the second floor.
- The master bedroom has access to the screened porch and a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- A second bedroom on this floor is joined by two others on the upper level.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the parking and finished areas on the lower level wtih house plan 86227HH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,128 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 762 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 564 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 8"
- Depth: 57' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1084 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch