Two Screened Porches and a Deck
About This Plan
- This elevated home plan is great for a beach or high water area. The ground floor gives you storage and a way to get to the main living floor in addition to the stairs leading to the decks in front and back.
- A giant open living area gives you sweeping views unblocked by walls.
- Two columns are used to separate the kitchen from the family room creating a very open feel. The family room has a 2-story ceiling with an overlook from the second floor.
- The master bedroom has access to one of the two screened porches. Note the huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- A second bedroom on this floor is joined by two others on the upper level.
- There's a screened porch off the breakfast nook and another one off the master suite with a covered porch conecting them. When you want to enjoy the full-on sunshine, a huge deck extends across the entire back of the home.
- Related Plans: Get parking on the ground floor and a second kitchen and family room with house plan 86228HH and get a full wraparound porch with house plan 86336HH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,327 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 563 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 230 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 125 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 8"
- Depth: 45' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick