Two Living Spaces
About This Plan
- This spacious Florida home plan has two main living spaces, one formal and one informal for your family to relax in.
- Each one has an open layout that expands each area.
- Entertain friends in the front formal living and dining room while the kids play in back.
- Sliding glass doors in back open to the rear covered porch where you can grill up a storm or just read a book outside in the fresh air.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home with the large master suite off by itself.
- Bedroom 2 has a private bathroom.
- Related Plan: See house plan 82057KA for a different exterior.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,296 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,296 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss