Two or Three Bedroom Open Floor Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This house plan gives you both covered front and rear porches plus an open air deck in back to help you enjoy the fresh air.
- The split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy.
- The great room has an attractive tray ceiling with a gas fireplace and views to the rear. It is open to the kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry as well as the breakfast area.
- The master bedroom has a private bath, walk-in closet and views to the rear. The other bedrooms have walk-in closets and another by the garage entry offers great storage.
- A full basement can be accessed for future living space as needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss