Two Porches and Two Versions
About This Plan
- This home plan has two gorgeous covered porches; the side porch, off the open dining/living space, offers a splendid sitting/entertaining area and instills the home with grace while an extended back porch (off the kitchen) provides supplementary outdoor space.
- Indoors: the downstairs living area features an airy living/dining room, an amenity-rich kitchen, a half-bath, a cleverly tucked-away utility closet and 9' ceilings.
- Two spacious, vaulted bedroom suites and plenty of storage fill the gable-roofed, second level.
- With its narrow layout and sharply triangular roofline, this home is remarkably upscale for its modest size.
- The porches are both 8' deep. The 26' x 42' footprint includes the porches. Without them the home becomes 18' x 34'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 572 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Joist
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available