Two Sided Fireplace Delight
About This Plan
- Step in from the covered entry and enjoy unobstructed views over 50 feet to the back of this one story house plan.
- The main portion is with the exception of an eye-pleasing 2-sided fireplace separating the living room from the dining area and kitchen.
- The cook will enjoy the company of those seated at the lunch counter as well as the easy access to the spacious screened porch in back.
- A den is open to the dining area and gets great light from a set of three windows on the back wall.
- Laundry is centrally located for convenience to all.
- Note the private open deck off the master bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,786 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss