Two Single-Family Home Plans Connected by a Porte Cochere Bridge
About This Plan
- The outside of these attractive traditional homes only hints at the comforts inside. The large kitchens feature an island bar and a breakfast room perfect for casual family meals. For more formal occasions the dining room is conveniently accessed through a swinging doors. In a short hallway leading to the garage you'll find a generously sized laundry room and half bath.
- The warm glow of the fireplace will draw everyone to the great room. Step past the fireplace on to the grilling porch.
- When bedtime beckons retreat to your luxurious master suite with the private master bath featuring a whirlpool bath.
- Upstairs there are two generous bedrooms to choose from along with a bonus room perfect for a home theater or game room.
- Related Plan: Get a single-family home (i.e. just one of the two homes) with house plan 59242ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,350 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,104 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,176 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 125' 4"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 930 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick