Two-Story 1600 Square Foot Lake House Plan with Lower Level Expansion
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan, complete with a deck that runs along the entire right side and rounds the corner to the dining room in back.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- Two bedrooms on the main level are separated by a laundry closet with close proximity to a full bath for added convenience.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs and has a 4-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- The lower level gives you expansions space that includes an extra bedroom with bath, a large family room, a bonus room and room for storage and mechanicals.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 680082VR and parking in the lower level with house plan 68623VR.
Optionally Finished Walkout Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,167 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 433 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 528 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 950 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick