About This Plan
- Both the family room and foyer boast 22' high two-story ceilings in this rustic European home plan.
- A circular foyer leads you to either the front-facing study or the gallery hall with its curved staircase.
- The wine closet can be entered from either the gallery or the dining room.
- All the main rooms on this floor have an open layout to maximize the views.
- The outdoor lounge in the rear is a great place to relax at the beginning and end of your day.
- The master suite resides on the first floor and has two huge walk-in closets.
- All three bedrooms on the second level are spacious, as is the game area that leads to a media room.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 36378TX and 36360TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,101 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,068 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"