Two-Story Colonial House Plan with Second-Level Master Bed
About This Plan
- This two-story, Colonial-inspired house plan features horizontal siding, along with stone accents, and the tapered columns on the front porch add a touch of craftsman style.
- A coat closet sits just inside the front entry, across from a quiet study. Beyond the foyer, an open floor plan greets you and consists of a combined great room, kitchen, and dining room.
- The large kitchen island houses the sink and dishwasher and serves as a snack bar. Sliding glass doors off the dining room lead to the backyard.
- At the top of the stairs, a bedroom sits across from a 4-fixture bathroom. Down the hall, an angled door leads to the master bedroom, which features a walk-in closet and a master bathroom with two sinks.
- A third bedroom on the second level is located next to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,846 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 930 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 916 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 53 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 930 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss