Two-Story Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- The dormer windows with fish-scale siding and the screened porch of this two-story cottage give it a classic look.
- The house is 36 feet wide by 24 feet deep and provides 1,214 square feet of living space.
- The ground floor has a 772 square foot living area and includes a functional kitchen, an open dining and living room, a bathroom as well as a master bedroom.
- With 442 square feet of living space, the second floor includes a powder room and two identical bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 772 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss