Two-Story Cottage Plan with Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- A friendly front porch spans the length of this two-story, cottage, complete with tapered columns and brick accents.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces in an open floor plan, and a fireplace in the great room juts out from the square design, adding to cozy cottage ambiance.
- The kitchen features a prep island to increase workspace, and sliding doors off the adjoining breakfast nook lead to the backyard.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is forward facing, taking advantage of the shed dormer, and includes a full bath.
- Bedroom 2 resides across the hall, and neighbors a full bath and laundry room, complete with a utility sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,437 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 774 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 663 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12