Two-Story Country Home Plan with Large Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- Take advantage of the surrounding views with the elongated front and rear porches on this two-story, country home plan.
- Step inside, and discover an open floor plan to the right, which consists of a vaulted ceiling above the family room, and an eat-in kitchen.
- The 9-foot deep, back porch can serve multiple purposes, including grilling, dining, and relaxing.
- Located on the main level, the master suite considers your future needs, and features a 4-fixture bath with a linen closet. The laundry room can be found by the back door with enough space for a desk.
- A loft at the top of the stairs can be used as a home office, or media room, and overlooks the family room below. Two secondary bedrooms are also located upstairs, next to the shared full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,227 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,249 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 978 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 683 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12