Two-Story Country House Plan with Elongated Front Porch
About This Plan
- The elongated front porch welcomes guests and contributes to the great curb appeal offered by this two-story, country house plan. Shake siding beneath gable roof lines complete the design.
- The main level includes multiple walk-in closets for maximum storage space, and the mudroom just inside from the 3-car garage features a built-in bench and cubbies.
- The great room and eat-in kitchen are open to one another, while a quiet study lends a private space to relax. A second refrigerator in the walk-in pantry significantly increases cold storage space.
- Upstairs, the master suite resides behind french doors, and features a step ceiling, dual walk-in closets, and a 4-fixture bathroom with a make-up vanity and oversized shower.
- Four additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath with double sinks, and the laundry room is centrally located for added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,579 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,481 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,068 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 180 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 4"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 974 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12