Two-Story Craftsman Home Plan with Main-Floor Flex Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Adorned in craftsman details from top to bottom, this two-story home plan offers a thoughtful and flexible floor plan.
- Once inside, a flex room sits to the right, and could be used as a guest room or home office. Straight ahead, an open floor plan unveils the eat-in kitchen and family room, where vaulted ceilings guide your eyes to a warm fireplace.
- Sliding doors off the kitchen lead to an outdoor living area, complete with a kitchen for grilling and entertaining.
- A friend's entrance resides next to the 2-car garage and enters into a mudroom with built-in lockers.
- The master bedroom and three family bedrooms are located on the second level. Exposed beams in the master add character, and the attached bath boasts 5 fixtures and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,485 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,373 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12