Two-story Craftsman Home Plan with Second-Level Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A charming front porch adds to the great curb appeal offered by this two-story, craftsman home plan. The main level consists of the shared living spaces with two fireplaces adding a sense of comfort to the design.
- A powder bath and coat closet greet you upon entering, while french doors to the right reveal a quiet study.
- The great room and eat-in kitchen are open to another providing a comfortable space for everyday living. A spacious kitchen island offers seating for informal meals and a pocket door reveals a tucked away office space.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom with an elegant step ceiling, a 4-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet.
- Down the hall, three secondary bedrooms reside across from the laundry room; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one neighbors a compartmentalized bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,970 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,430 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss