Two-Story Craftsman House Plan with Optional Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This two-story, Craftsman house plan boasts a versatile floor plan with 3 or 4 bedrooms on the second level, along with a flex room right off the foyer.
- Entertaining flows naturally within the open family room/eating area and kitchen. The kitchen island anchors the living space, and a hidden walk-in pantry can be found behind cabinet doors.
- The owner's suite is located on the main level for convenience, and boasts a step ceiling, 4-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms reside on the second level, along with a full bath. Convert the fourth bedroom into a family room, if preferred.
- Organize outdoor gear and personal items in the mudroom, which sits just inside from the double garage, across from the laundry room and powder bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42625DB.
Optional Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,154 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 123 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12