Two-story Craftsman Plan with Home Office and Open Living Space
About This Plan
- Stone and cedar shakes add texture to the exterior of this two-story Craftsman home plan, while inside, the thoughtful design features a home office, open living space, mudroom, and four bedrooms upstairs.
- Just off the foyer, you will find a pocket door that reveals an office with builtin cabinetry. The heart of the home features a lengthy island with a double-bowl sink and a pantry in the adjacent mudroom.
- Sliding doors off the dining area lead to a covered porch with a tray ceiling; an ideal space to dine or lounge outdoors.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is paired with a deluxe ensuite that includes a two-person custom shower, and the centrally located laundry room allows everyone to pitch in and help with the chore.
- Three family bedrooms down the hall share a compartmentalized bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,161 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,328 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 137 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 9" Second Floor / 0' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss