Two-Story Craftsman Plan with Theatre in Optional Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Tapered columns on the inviting front porch of this two-story, Craftsman house plan is a character-defining feature, while the stone trim adds texture to the beautiful exterior.
- Inside, tall ceilings in the living room offer a light and airy first impression. Towards the rear, discover the combined family room, dining area, and kitchen, which creates an ideal space for family and friends to gather.
- The family foyer, just inside from the 3-car garage, is flanked by a half bath and the laundry room.
- Upstairs, the homeowner will delight in the master bedroom's private deck, as well as the walk-in closet and 5-fixture bath. Across the hall, three family bedrooms share a full bath with dual sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms can be gained when you finish the lower level, along with a family room, massive theatre, and 4-fixture bath; a total of 1,615 sq. ft. of living space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,126 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 117 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,615 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss