Two-story Craftsman Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Five tapered columns support the wraparound porch on this two-story, Craftsman home plan. Step through the front door to find a formal dining room to the left that opens to the kitchen.
- An oversized island defines the kitchen, providing seating for casual meals and plenty of workspace. A nearby pantry is tucked near the stairs to offer additional storage space.
- Enjoy entertaining in this living space, which includes a built-in bar and loads of natural light. A bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests or could be used as a home office, if preferred.
- Keep outdoor gear and personal items organized in the mudroom with the built-in cubbies and overhead hooks. A back door leads to a 10'-deep porch; the ideal space to grill or dine outdoors.
- Upstairs, discover 3 bedrooms with the largest reserved for the homeowner. A 5-fixture ensuite serves as the master bathroom, across from a generous walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 0' 0"
- Depth: 0' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"