Two-Story Energy Saver
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This two-story energy-saving house plan comes in three exciting exteriors, all share the same flexible layout giving you four or five bedrooms.
- The great room takes center stage and looks out on the back covered porch with outdoor kitchen. The loft/bridge above looks down on this space as well as the foyer.
- The spacious master suite is on the main floor and has a tray ceiling and large walk-in.
- This energy-efficient home plan incorporates design features that can result in annual energy savings of 40-50% compared to a typical new home constructed to code.
- Energy Saving Features include: Innovative air delivery systems (Central A/C Heat inside conditioned space), raised heel trusses that optimize insulation in attic, corners that optimize insulation in exterior walls, deep overhangs for shading large window areas, sufficient roof real estate for the addition of solar thermal (hot water) and solar PV (power generation).
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33088ZR and 33089ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 949 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 226 sq. ft.
- Entry: 55 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss