Two-Story European Cottage with First-Floor Master
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This European cottage style home plan boasts stone and vertical siding on the exterior, while a desirable open layout combines the great room, dining room, and kitchen inside.
- The island with seating defines the kitchen, and a walk-in pantry aids in ample kitchen storage.
- The mud room at the garage helps maintain order and the location of the laundry room is convenient to the master suite.
- The master suite enjoys a double-bowl vanity, shower enclosure, commode room and walk-in closet.
- Three additional second floor bedrooms complete the finished living space, and a full unfinished basement adds storage or room for expanded living.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 686 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 169 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss