Two-story European Home Plan with Game Room and Home Gym
About This Plan
- This two-story, European home plan defines luxury with an exterior facade of stone, turrets, covered veranda, and patio. A portico that leads to three garage bays welcomes you home.
- Inside the grand foyer, your eyes are drawn to the wide sweeping stairway, which sets the stage for the elegant living room, complete with floor to ceiling windows.
- The dining room opens into the butlery with a wet bar, adjacent to the gourmet kitchen with its large pantry, state-of-the-art appliances, freestanding center island, and a winding eating bar that seamlessly separates the kitchen from the breakfast and family rooms.
- A large utility room and powder bath separate the living space from the master suite, which boasts a fireplace, bay-window sitting area, access to a private patio, deluxe master bath, and an exercise room.
- Upstairs, a cat walk hallway offers views of the first-floor plan below and shares space with a loft. Two family bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, while a third bedroom has a full bath. A sizable game room finishes off the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,973 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 132' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1373 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick