Two-Story Farmhouse Plan with Ample Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- Vertical siding on the exterior of this two-story, farmhouse plan draws the eye upward to steep, gabled rooflines, while multiple outdoor living options allow you to enjoy the surrounding views.
- The heart of the home greets you at the front door, and includes the living room, dining area, and kitchen in an open, light-filled layout. The right wall presents a grand fireplace and access to a screened porch.
- The sizable, prep island in the center of the kitchen houses the double-bowl sink, and a combined laundry room / pantry sits adjacent the kitchen.
- The master bedroom is located on the first floor for the utmost convenience, with sliding doors that lead to a back deck. The en suite includes 5 fixtures and a pass-through closet that links to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside upstairs, connected by a sitting area the leads to a 4-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,369 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,594 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 7"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss