Two-Story Four-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- A flex room off the foyer opens with double doors and would work well as a formal dining room, a study or whatever you need.
- One big space in back unites the kitchen, nook and great room with fireplace.
- There's lots of counter space and a big island that gives you cabinet storage underneath too.
- Use the walk-in pantry for food storage, a broom closet or both!
- Vaulted ceilings top the master suite and bonus room up on the second floor.
- Having the laundry room on this floor is a real plus.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 28019J, 28017J, 28016J (3-car garage) and 28015J.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 956 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,222 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 375 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss