Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Both the foyer and the grand room in this appealing Traditional home plan have dramatic two-story ceilings.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer with arches and columns to add elegance.
- Bay and bow windows make these rooms feel larger.
- Most of the family living will be in the spacious two-story grand room that gets extra light from the additional windows.
- The U-shaped kitchen has an island for extra work space and a view of the breakfast nook.
- All of the bedrooms on the second floor boast vaulted or tray ceilings.
- A balcony overlooks the grand room below and the foyer as well.
- Plans include a 3-car g arage option.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,317 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,607 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 42' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 391 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side