Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- With its slender footprint, this two-story home design works well on a narrow lot with rear access to the garage. Note the wrap-around porches on both floors and the side grilling porch.
- In the open living area, the great room, with a fireplace, rises for two stories. Columns set off the dining room. The kitchen has a peninsula eating bar.
- The first-floor bedroom has a walk-in closet and is located near a full bath and the laundry room.
- Upstairs, another fireplace and a boxed ceiling make the master bedroom special. The wonderful master bath includes a walk-in closet, twin sinks, a glassed-in shower and a spa tub. The loft, another bedroom and another bath complete the floor.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,068 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 804 sq. ft.
- Deck: 379 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 10"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick