Two-Story Great Room with Media Center
About This Plan
- Cedar shingles with stone at the three-car garage and around the front entry of this home make a very strong visual statement. Interior spaces are grand, but not ostentatious and work together for a very livable floor plan.
- The two-story foyer (with half-bath and closet) separates the formal dining room from the two-story great room.
- A butler's pantry connects the dining room to the kitchen (with attached nook) and also leads to a den.
- Special features in the great room include a built-in media center, a corner fireplace and an arched transom window overlooking the backyard.
- The kitchen has a built-in desk and walk-in pantry and connects to the garage via a laundry room and half-bath.
- On the left side of the main level is a well-appointed master suite with vaulted salon, walk-in closet, and through fireplace to the bath with spa tub and separate shower.
- The upper level has three additional bedrooms'one with private bath for a guest, a library area with built-ins, and bonus space for another bedroom if you choose.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,172 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,303 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 797 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick